Sunday, February 5, 2012

First Annual Fishing Trip



Some of the folks I work with chartered this blue boat for 30 hours of fishing.  We left out at 10AM one day and came back in the next day.  We lived on the boat for the night.  This does not look like your normal US charter boat, but then who said I was normal!  We had a great time and are planning this to be an annual event.  Don G.  I will let you know when the next adventure is.  This was NOT deep sea fishing, just bottom fishing out of Pattaya, in the Gulf of Thailand.



Anyone remember the theme song that included the lyrics 'a three hour tour'? (Gilliagan's Island)


Caught several of these.

Largest Grouper boated

Largest barracuda boated

ONLY Sting Ray boated

One of two sharks boated

My personal favorite place on the whole boat!  Yes, I did get sick and spent a good amount of time in this chair.  I am going to prepare better for the adventure next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment